The 2021 EXR adds to Yamaha’s formidable racing line-up, delivering a race-ready, super responsive and extremely agile compact watercraft at a very affordable price.
Based on Yamaha’s Rec-Lite series, the EXR packs a real punch with it’s combination of ultra-lightweight NanoXcel body and powerful 1049cc TR-1 High Output marine engine.
With it’s racy looks, nimble handling and strong power-to-weight performance, the EXR will satisfy those adrenaline junkies looking for an aggressive and fun on-water experience, whether racing, freestyling .
- Engine Type4-stroke, 3-cyl DOHC, 12 Valve, TR-1 Marine Engine
- Displacement (cc)1049.0
- Pressure Pump144mm Axial Flow
- Bore x Stroke (mm)82 x 66.2
- Compression Ratio11.0:1
- Lubrication SystemDry Sump
- Fuel ManagementElectronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)50.0
- Storage Capacity29
- Length (mm)3140
- Width (mm)1130
- Height (mm)1150
- Dry Weight (kg)245