- Engine Type|Air cooled 4-stroke, SOHC, 4 valve
- Displacement|942 cc
- Bore x Stroke|85.0 x 83.0 mm
- Compression Ratio|9.0 : 1
- Lubrication System|Wet Sump
- Fuel Management| EFI
- Starter System|Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity|12.2 L
- Final Transmission|Belt
- Transmission|Constant mesh 5-speed
- Length|2290 mm
- Width|830 mm
- Height|1120 mm
- Seat Height|690 mm
- Wheelbase|1570 mm
- Ground Clearance|130 mm
- Dry Weight|237 kg
- Wet Weight|247 kg with 12.2 litres of fuel
- Frame Type|Double Cradle
- Suspension Front|Telescopic fork, 120mm travel
- Suspension Rear|Swingarm, link-type, 70mm travel
- Brakes Front|298mm hydraulic disc
- Brakes Rear|298mm hydraulic disc
- Tyres Front|100/90-19M/C 57H
- Tyres Rear|150/80B16M/C 71H
Bolt R-Spec bristles with raw bobber design, powered by a 942cc V-Twin with piggyback shocks and textured seat for old-school style and modern urban stance.
Designed by our passionate sport heritage team in the good ol’ US of A, Bolt R-Spec’s double-cradle frame enhances city riding enjoyment thanks to a rigidly mounted engine mounted that provides precise handling.
A low-set seat is means most riders can easily put both feet firmly on the ground at a stop, as well as enjoy the great riding position the seat provides.
Bolt R-Spec’s short wheelbase contributes to the bike’s awesome handling in tight city turns. The beefy front 41mm fork tubes add to the plush ride and the twin rear shocks, with piggyback style gas chambers, have been tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine’s sweet low profile.
All Star cruisers now come with 5 year factory warranty.
*Images are shown for reference only, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice.