- Engine Type|Air cooled 4-stroke, SOHC, 4 valve
- Displacement|942 cc
- Bore x Stroke|85.0 x 83.0 mm
- Compression Ratio|9.0 : 1
- Lubrication System|Wet Sump
- Fuel Management| EFI
- Starter System|Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity|12 L
- Final Transmission|Belt
- Transmission|Constant mesh 5-speed
- Length|2295 mm
- Width|775 mm
- Height|1160 mm
- Seat Height|765 mm
- Wheelbase|1570 mm
- Ground Clearance|135 mm
- Dry Weight|238 kg
- Wet Weight|247 kg with 12 litres of fuel
- Frame Type|Double Cradle
- Suspension Front|Telescopic fork, 120mm travel
- Suspension Rear|Swingarm, link-type, 70mm travel
- Brakes Front|298mm hydraulic disc
- Brakes Rear|298mm hyraulic disc
- Tyres Front|100/90-19M/C 57H
- Tyres Rear|150/80B16M/C 71H
Epitomising the cool café style that has been popular across the globe since the 1960s, the Bolt C-Spec features retro styling with original Star V-twin performance. Riders will be transported to the roots of motorcycling as they re-discover the joy of riding a unique looking custom bike with the pulse and feeling that only an air-cooled V-twin can provide.
Unique Bolt C-Spec features include clip-on handlebars, traditional fork gaiters, sport café paint and graphics to tie it all together. In addition the footpegs have been moved rearwards to offer a more aggressive riding position. Piggyback ‘R-Spec’ shocks are fitted as standard.
All Star cruisers now come with 5 year factory warranty.
*Images are shown for reference only, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice.